Creative News • July 17, 2018
The official 2018 logo trends report has just been released by Bill Gardner of LogoLounge. This report has been put together by carefully analyzing over 272k logos from the past 16 years, handpicking those that contribute to emerging trends for the year. The findings & insights are found below.
2018 Logo Trends Overview
- Clean, modern aesthetics are moving toward curvy retro designs
- Expressive serifs are coming into vogue
- Nostalgic elements are being brought forward with contemporary aesthetics
- There’s greater intensity on colour ranges due to digital screens
- Gradients are now being recognized as colours
So, what are the Logo Trends of 2018?
Here is a summary of the top 15 logo trends of 2018.
- Tumbled Logos
- Modern Religion
- Neo Vintage
- Black & White Hipster
- Established Trademarks
- Fatty Fade
- Linear Fade
- Field Lines
- Serif Redux